Make A Fox Friend - Craft Kit
- FRIENDLY FOX: Makes one adorable fox stuffie with clothes and accessories to mix and match
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS: Kids will love making a cute new fox friend with this on-trend gift that will stimulate their imaginations while teaching crafting skills
- SEW EASY: All it takes is a few simple stitches through precut holes to assemble
- CLEVER LIKE A FOX: Kit provides great opportunity to learn new crafting skills like basic stitching and following directions
- EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED: The Craft-tastic Make a Fox Friend set includes everything to create a fun fox stuffie and her wardrobe. No special tools or additional supplies to buy
Style:Make a Fox Friend Craft Kit | Design:Craft Kit "Learn basic sewing and
make an adorable stuffie with the Craft-tastic Make a Fox Friend craft kit
from Ann Williams Group. The set also includes material to make a full
wardrobe of clothes and accessories. Dress her up as a fancy fox, give her
fairy fox wings or much more! Simple to sew, fun to dress, the Make a Fox
Friend kit makes a great gift that will provide hours of imaginative play.
Detailed instructions written with young readers in mind make assembly a fun
experience for crafters of all ages. Best of all, we’ve done all the tough
work already. Everything needed to make one adorable little fox and an
impressive collection of fox-sized clothes and accessories is included. No
other materials or special tools to buy! Why Craft-tastic? Craft-tastic
represents all that's cool and trendy in the amazing world of crafts. Only the
highest quality materials and components are used in Craft-tastic craft kits.
They're specialty products, without specialty pricing. Ann Williams Group is a
small, Michigan based, women owned company that makes the Craft-tastic and
Craft Crush brands. Our CEO is both a maker and a Mom who is deeply passionate
in her beliefs that hands-on making is a critical part of child development.
By tapping into their curiosity for creativity, she firmly believes crafts
help kids learn to liberate their inner creator, unleash their imagination and
gently challenge the conventional by crafting."