I Love Unicorns - Craft Kit
- CREATE SIX MAGICAL PROJECTS: Kids will craft a unicorn headband, sew an adorable stuffie, make a magical necklace, create rainbow garland, and design a colorful unicorn tail.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 7 AND ABOVE: Kids who are fascinated by unicorn magic will love this Craft-tastic arts and crafts set. Search no more for a gift that will stimulate imaginations while teaching crafting skills, this is it!
- AWARD-WINNING CRAFT KIT: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award Winner 2017
- ENCOURAGES LEARNING AND CREATIVITY: A variety of project types provides plenty of practice learning new crafting skills. When done, they will have something wonderful to believe in and share with family and friends.
- COMPLETE ARTS & CRAFTS KIT FOR KIDS: The Craft-tastic kit includes everything kids need to create 6 unicorn-themed projects.
Style:I Love Unicorns Craft Kit Every child needs something they can believe
in, and the Craft-tastic I Love Unicorns Kit is it! Our kit contains
everything they need to make six crafts they can wear, play with, and hang in
their room—including pom poms, felt, yarn, card stock, glitter-filled plastic
vial. It's all here! Our unicorns aren't just fun to make, they'll make true
believers of kids. Why Craft-tastic? Craft-tastic represents all that's cool
and trendy in the amazing world of crafts. As the trendsetting brand we're
known for our extensive line of products—from jewelry, to accessories, to home
decor, to make and play, to making together. You name it—there's something for
every age and interest. Like poms? Dig string art? Love learning new
techniques? Great, because Craft-tastic has tons to choose from. But it's not
just quantity, it's quality, too. And only the highest quality materials and
components are used in Craft-tastic craft kits. They're specialty products,
without specialty pricing. That's what makes Craft-tastic fantastic.Ann
Williams Group is a small, Michigan based, women-owned company that makes the
Craft-tastic and Craft Crush brands. Our CEO is both a maker and a Mom, who is
deeply passionate in her belief that hands-on making is a critical part of
child development. By tapping into their curiosity for creativity, she firmly
believes crafts help kids learn to liberate their inner creator, unleash their
imagination and gently challenge the conventional by crafting.-The Ann
Williams Team : ).