Beach & Fun Calypso II Stunt Kite
$34.99 Sale • Save
- PLAYFUL & STRONG: Built from an almost unbreakable fiberglass frame and durable ripstop polyester, this docile entry level sport kite is extremely robust and fun to fly. Ages 8 and older.
- LEARN & PLAY: Again and again pilots mention the good-natured and predictable flying characteristics, which make the Calypso II one of the finest beginner sport kites in the world.
- STRINGS, TAILS & DETAILS: The Calypso II Beach & Fun Sport Kite is 43" x 23", made from Rip Stop Polyester and Fiberglass. Includes: winder and line. Operable in 4-24 mph wind.
- LAWN, BEACH & BACKYARD FUN: Kite flying is a popular & social activity enjoyed by boys, girls, young & old alike. Help your children learn to fly, or treat yourself and feel like a kid again!
- LET'S GO PLAY: HQ has been the premier provider of sporting, power and single line kites for over 20 years; providing the best in high quality design in the world. We make windy days fun for everyone!
- These HQ Entry-Level Kite Are Noted Primarily ForTheir Sturdy Design
- They Are Sewn From Light AndStrong Ripstop Nylon And The Rods Are Made OfAlmost Unbreakable Fiber Glass
- Kite Measures 105 cm by 59 cm
- 2 X 66 Ft On Spool included
- Kite Made From 100% Ripstop-Polyester
These new HQ entry-level kite is noted primarily for their
sturdy design. It is sewn from light and strong ripstop nylon and the rods are
made of almost unbreakable fiber glass. The setup is simple and the flying
properties are extremely docile. The Calypso II be flown reliably even by
beginners in a wide wind range. The drag forces are moderate, but solid - the
flying speed doesn't overpower the pilot. Whether you are teaching your
children to fly kites for the first time, or want a more sporty kite for
advanced tricks and stunts, HQ can provide you with everything you need. Let
our expertise get you up in the air! We have an international background using
a worldwide network of designers and engineers to ensure the highest level of
innovation and quality. From the Manufacturer These HQ entry-level Kite are
noted primarily for their sturdy design. They are sewn from light and strong
Ripstop nylon and the rods are made of almost unbreakable fiber glass. The
setup is simple and the flying properties are extremely docile. They can be
flown reliably even by beginners in a wide wind range. The drag forces are
moderate, but solid – the flying speed doesn’t overpower the pilot. It can be
further reduced by adding on a tube tail. With a little practice, the
Quickstep II can master simple tricks.