Douglas Baby Mermaid Teether Soft Plush Toy
- This charming Teether features our Playful Little Mermaid character lovingly crafted in soft, cuddly plush materials. Embroidered facial features and a heart accent make this machine washable soft toy safe for infants.
- The pastel green teether ring is made of soft and safe 100% silicone to soothe away Baby's teething pains. Colorful fish scale patterning and a peaceful expression with endear this Teether toy to both parents and infants alike.
- Designed in Keene, New Hampshire, U.S.A. by Douglas Cuddle Toys, makers of endearing soft toys for over 60 years.
- Measures 10" (25 cm) tall.
- Safe for all ages birth and up, machine washable. Exceeds U.S. (ASTM F963-17) and European (EN-71) toy safety requirements.
Drift away on a peaceful sea with our Playful Little Mermaid Teether.
Featuring a pastel green teething ring made of safe 100% silicone, this
mermaid soft toy is here to soothe Baby. Featuring gentle green and pink fish
scale scallop pattern over her body and made from only the softest luxury
fabrics our darling mermaid is designed to become your Baby’s best friend.
Additional details include soft pink airbrushed cheeks and embroidered
embellishments. More fun can be had with this appealing character with
additional accessories on our Playful Little Mermaid collection. Pick and
choose your favorites to build a coordinated set to give as a gift or keep for
your baby. The Douglas Cuddle Toy company has been family owned since its
start in 1956. We still create all our unique designs in Keene, New Hampshire
and have featured special products in our line made just for Baby over the
decades. Today, our Baby Cuddle Toy line is the best it’s ever been and
features an exciting array of whimsical animal characters. They are crafted
with the highest quality materials and feature sophisticated colors and
designs. The coordinating sets can be mixed or matched to put together
appealing ensembles. All toys in our Baby line have undergone strict testing
and are safe for infant use.