Prism Zenith 7
- 7-Foot wingspan- impressive size for awesome stability and great performance in light or gusty winds. Solid pull lets you lift extra tails, line laundry, even a small action camera
- Super stable- extra large wing with stabilizing tails flies steady even in light or gusty winds
- Quick-fold frame- elastic bungies inside the frame make Assembly easy and let you fold it up small for travel
- Ready to fly- with Everything you need including tangle-resistant braided line, winder, travel case and handy retrieval Clip
- Built to last- meticulously crafted from lightweight but strong aerospace materials. This is not the flimsy Toy kite you lost in a tree as a kid
The Zenith 7 is the perfect way to mark your spot in the great outdoors. It likes beaches, parks, mountain tops, and wide open spaces, with a high-tech look that can’t be missed anywhere there’s a breeze.
Its 7-foot wing has 80% more sail area than the Zenith 5, for a stronger pull that’s great for lifting extra tails, line laundry, or even a small action camera.
The frame has bungees in the spars like a tent pole, so they spring into place and stay put to make assembly a cinch. Comes with dual streamer tails and quality braided flying line on an easy-to-use hoop winder.
For day of relaxation this kit can be flown with ease
Enjoyed it a lot
Waiting for 11.5 to arrive
This is the easiest kite to fly durable strong great time flying it
This kite is more than I expected. The colors, the way it hugs the wind and rises to the sky, the quality. I love it, great service too. KittyHawk Kites beat the price and availability of the competition with a prompt delivery. I recommend both the kite and KittyHawk kites.
I flew this kite a few times and had a blast with it. Very stable in light to strong wind and the kite itself is very durable. The leading edge dowels, however, broke after maybe 7 or so flights. Spreader bar and spine broke after maybe 10th flight when I replaced the leading edge with fishing pole.
It's a good kite but only fly it in weak wind, nothing above 18mph or risk the dowels breaking and they are costly to replace.
I am happy with the zenith 7 can launch solo and the graphics stand out.