UGears 3D Model Safe Kit
- 100% plywood
- FUNCTIONAL AND FUN - Teens and adults aged 14 and up will enjoy building their own 3D wooden safe. Creating the safe is challenging and may take a few hours, depending on your pace and patience. Once youve finished, you will have a place to store valuables safely, with the pride of constructing a unique piece.
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED - The Model Safe Kit is a 3D wooden puzzle, made from durable plywood and birch. The 179 pieces includes are laser-cut for precision, so your pieces will fit together to be engineered without an issue. No glue is required for constructing your Model Safe Kit for the parts to fit together tightly, but some sanding may be required.
- CAPTIVATING HANDCRAFTED DESIGN - The Model Safe Kit is not only functional and fun, but it's designed beautifully, too! The three dimensional wooden puzzle has decorative designs that look captivating in the finished product. Display a truly unique wooden piece on your desk, shelf or nightstand.
- BRING THE FAMILY TOGETHER - Building this Model Safe Kit can be engaging and rewarding for the family to complete together. The complexity of this kit will bring families together for hours to create something truly unique to display in their home. This model is a perfect idea for handyman or anyone who enjoys woodworking.
- EXPAND YOUR MIND - This 3-D puzzle is classified as medium level difficulty and requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy when assembling the laser-cut plywood and birch wood pieces. Use this puzzle as a brain teaser and crack the code with a mix of slow knob twists and carefully listening to tumbler movements that will open the lock.
Keep It Hidden, Keep It Safe! Create an eye-catching and imaginative self-
propelled wooden mechanical model kit that can be assembled without glue.
UGears designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody our love of art
and ingenuity building these beautiful working models should be fun, models
provide an engaging and rewarding experience. Considering safe-cracking as a
profession? This might be just where you should start. Build your own safe
(made out of plywood and birch) with a personal lock combination, store your
most precious items in the safe (jewelry or candy, your choice), and then
promptly forget your combination! Follow the handy steps in the instructions
to master the mix of slow knob twists and careful listening to tumbler
movements that will open the lock. Will you retrieve your items, or will you
have to hire a locksmith? Try it and see.For Ages 14+Specs6.1Ã x 5.5Ã x 4.1Ã Ã
Once AssembledNumber of Parts: 179Assembly challenge: Medium (6-7 hours)