Incredible Inflatable Aero Dancer
- Build your own tube dancer--over 1 foot tall!
- Learn about gears and circuits as you assemble your tube dancer's fan--complete with battery, motor, and switch.
- Conduct physics experiments with air pressure, air flow, aerodynamics, and fluid dynamics.
- Includes fun, hands-on activities and challenges like air basketball, a floating ball trick, and air cannon.
- An eight-panel, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
Build a zany inflatable tube dancer that uses the physics of flowing air to
perform its eye-catching moves. Like the air dancers and tube men you may have
seen around your town, this motorized device uses a blower motor and a fabric
tube to slink, shimmy, and shake around. Assemble the model to learn about its
inner mechanisms, including fan and electric circuit, complete with battery,
motor, and switch. Conduct four fun additional experiments that demonstrate
principles in air pressure, air flow, and aerodynamics. Make a ball float on a
stream of air, practice your aim in a game of air basketball, and launch balls
into the air with the air cannon. This hands-on kit brings physics to life as
it demonstrates the power of air pressure at work. An eight-panel, full-color
manual guides your model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.