The Wright Brothers Start Wright Tee
The drawing that got it all started, on a tri-blend tee that will get them to start talking.
Before the Wright brothers built gliders and aeroplanes, they explored the forces of flight with kites. Simple. And probably safer.
The T-shirt is a can’t miss; Classic crew cut and design. Caption reads “Drawing of Wright’s 1899 Kite.” Like everything at The Wright Brothers Store, it’s made (and printed) in the U.S.A.
The United States of America
- Tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Addition of rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Trim fit
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x .5625 in
- Color: Indigo