Prism Hypnotist Sport Kite - Fire
- New to sport kites but ready to jump right in? The Hypnotist will take a beating while you learn, and do pro-level tricks with ease as you progress
- Learn dual line basics and progress all the way to advanced yo-yo tricks with a rugged design that does it all
- The geometry and balance of a competition kite, with a rugged frame that can handle student pilot abuse.
- The Hypnotist stands 40 tall with a 94 wingspan, and packs down to 38 x 5.5 x 3
- Includes everything you need to fly: 85 x 150# low-stretch Dyneema flying lines with wrist straps, winder, instructions, and storage bag
High performance wing shape, durable frame. The Hypnotist combines the best of both for learning new tricks and everyday fun.
We combined the wing geometry of the competition-level Quantum Pro with the bulletproof frame design of the Quantum to create a performance hybrid with the balance of a competition kite but the durability to handle all the abuse you can dish out while you learn.
The impressive 8-foot wingspan makes it precise and forgiving, while its higher aspect ratio handles the latest freestyle moves like yo-yos with ease.