I spy some dots and I can't stop popping! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you spot a whole alphabet of objects from A to Z! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they play "Eye Spy" and learn their ABCs along the way. Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
Poke-A-Dot Book: Alphabet Eye Spy
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to play "Eye Spy" and learn your ABCs along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book